HOW IT WORKS:
- Check the calendar and choose a painting that strikes your fancy. Check back often, as we will be adding new paintings regularly and repeating the tried and true favorites. If you don’t see one you love, book a spot anyway – you can always do your own thing once you’re here.
- Complete an online reservation. All seats are pre-booked. We may occasionally allow walk-ins if space allows, but can’t guarantee it. We also reserve the right to cancel a class due to low enrollment.
- If planning a night with friends, let us know and we will do our best to seat you together.
- Show up! We will provide all the materials you need to create your masterpiece. Our artists will guide you every step of the way. No talent or experience is required.
- Don’t worry about dinner. We offer small plates and desserts for sale as well as beer and wine to round out the perfect night.
- Enjoy and tell your friends! Check back often for loyalty programs and promotions.
We’ve included some information below to help you get started and answer any questions you might have.
What time do the classes start and how long do they last?
Painting starts at 7:00pm but feel free to arrive anytime between 6:30 and 7:00pm. Classes last approximately 2 – 2.5 hours.
What should I wear?
Whatever you are comfortable in! We’ll provide aprons but please keep in mind that accidents can happen so you might not want to wear your best party clothes.
Do I need to bring anything?
Nope! We supply everything you’ll need to create your masterpiece including a fun environment.
Do I need artistic talent?
Absolutely not. The teacher will provide step by step instruction on how to create the painting, no talent required.
Is there an age requirement?
There is no age requirement, although evening classes are targeted for an adult audience. Alcohol consumption is permitted only for adults over 21.
We will be offering a variety of family and children’s classes. Keep checking our calendar for future events.
Can I sit with my friends? Do you accommodate large groups?
Yes, you can sit with your friends. Yes, you can sit with your friends. Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org listing names within your group and we’ll do our best to seat you together.
Yes, we can accommodate large groups. Please contact us directly if you would like to make a reservation for a group of 10 or more, we’ll work with you personally to accommodate your request.
Do you host private parties?
Yes. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Where are you located? Is there parking?
We are located at 1346 Mass Ave in Arlington Heights. There is plenty of street parking on Mass Ave and nearby on Park Ave.
Are you accessible via public transportation?
Yes. The MBTA bus #77, Arlington Heights line stops right at our front door. If you are local to the Lexington area, Lexpress now has a stop at Park and Mass Ave.
Is there food and refreshments to purchase?
Yes, we have a variety of small plates and snacks to purchase as well as wine, beer, water and soda. You must be 21 to purchase wine and beer.
What is your cancellation policy?
If you cancel within 24 hours of an event, you’ll receive a credit for future event. If you cancel outside the 24 hour window, you’ll have the option for a complete refund. No refunds or credit will given for no-shows. (Some special events may have a slightly different cancellation policy, which would be stated in the event description.)